Contact Us

Hit us up with anything you need. Got questions, we’ve got answers. Got problems, we’ve got solutions. After all, peppers and hot sauce solve 92% of the world’s problems, and our customer service team can help with the other 8% of issues…but, keep in mind, that 76% of our statistics are completely made up, so there’s that… 

Let us know what you need

    Scroll to Top